explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, edutech, books, literature, travel, genealogy, music, photography, citizen science and the impact of social media. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged and highly valued!
- George Lilley: Thanks Lucinda, I'm collecting all the peer reviews of Visib… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Lucinda McKnight: Hi Darcy We wrote our article critiquing Visible Learning be… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- cc: So well said. Call it what you like but at the core is our c… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Tracey Leaf: Thanks for sharing, Darcy. You guys are inspirational!… on A Wider World View: India-Australia Exchange
- Andrew FitzSimons: This marvellous summary of the visit by our friends from Del… on A Wider World View: India-Australia Exchange
My Flickr Photos
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (47)
- ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’? (43)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (25)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (25)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
The views expressed at this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.