"...these findings reveal an urgent need to prepare students to thrive in a world in which information flows ceaselessly across their screen." We have known this for more than two decades - now it feels more than just a little desperate #digitalcitizenship purl.stanford.edu/cz… pic.twitter.com/A30x…
- Andrew FitzSimons: A stark contrast to what we are experiencing in 2021.… on #Review #FlipTheSystemOz
- Jenn Tsun: currently reading 1984 for the umpteenth time, it's still th… on Did Orwell smoke opium in Burma?
- DavidCaledonia: Lot of stuff about Blair that I have never read before, as a… on Orwell’s Scottish Ancestry & Slavery*
- Peter Duby: An interesting article Darcy. While rue Cardinal Lemoine is… on Orwell in Paris: War Correspondent*
- Karen Yager: Brilliant post Darcy. It is so true that students need a lib… on The #hashtag and the #citizen: living with #paradox