“Schools have been a driver of the second wave in Europe and elsewhere...the cluster at Al Taqwa College was one of the largest in the state, linked to the outbreaks in Melbourne’s public housing towers.” theconversation.com/… via @ConversationEDU
- Jenn Tsun: currently reading 1984 for the umpteenth time, it's still th… on Did Orwell smoke opium in Burma?
- DavidCaledonia: Lot of stuff about Blair that I have never read before, as a… on Orwell’s Scottish Ancestry & Slavery*
- Peter Duby: An interesting article Darcy. While rue Cardinal Lemoine is… on Orwell in Paris: War Correspondent*
- Karen Yager: Brilliant post Darcy. It is so true that students need a lib… on The #hashtag and the #citizen: living with #paradox
- Darcy Moore: Thanks Richard. I checked out your blog and particularly enj… on George Orwell and William Shakespeare
My Flickr Photos