Added Henri #Barbusse's 'Inferno' (expurgated) tran. John Rodker 1932 + 'Hell' (unexpurgated) tran. Robert Baldick 1966 (artwork by Charles Mosley) to my #pariscollection darcymoore.net/paris… A scandalous look at Parisian boarding houses originally published in 1908. #Orwell pic.twitter.com/dIZg…
"This is 30 years ago. Trump was finished, a remnant of 1980s excess and a symbol of a repulsive past." This is a misreading of the novel #AmericanPsycho. Patrick Bateman was not punished for his excesses - nor was Trump. It was just reality & neverending! smh.com.au/world/nor…
- Jenn Tsun: currently reading 1984 for the umpteenth time, it's still th… on Did Orwell smoke opium in Burma?
- DavidCaledonia: Lot of stuff about Blair that I have never read before, as a… on Orwell’s Scottish Ancestry & Slavery*
- Peter Duby: An interesting article Darcy. While rue Cardinal Lemoine is… on Orwell in Paris: War Correspondent*
- Karen Yager: Brilliant post Darcy. It is so true that students need a lib… on The #hashtag and the #citizen: living with #paradox
- Darcy Moore: Thanks Richard. I checked out your blog and particularly enj… on George Orwell and William Shakespeare
My Flickr Photos