explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, edutech, books, literature, travel, genealogy, music, photography, citizen science and the impact of social media. George Orwell is often featured. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged and highly valued!
- Meghan Cockburn: could you please send me the code to the edmodo group.… on ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1
- Deb: thanks Darcy, just ordered a copy Deb… on #Review #FlipTheSystemOz
- Unkle Cyril: Thanks Darcy.… on #Review #FlipTheSystemOz
- George Lilley: I think the reason Hattie's reputation has diminished in NZ… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Michael Barry: Interesting that Hattie was considered too close to the NZ g… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
My Flickr Photos
- ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’? (55)
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (49)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (25)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (25)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
The views expressed at this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.