It is fascinating that Edith and Ruth lived next door to each other in the XIV arrondissement and both exhibited at the Societé Nationale des Beaux-Arts in 1926 (and again in 1928). @Orwell_Society @djtaylorwriter @nbissell @TheLong1930s @orwellguy @Writerer #Paris #Orwell pic.twitter.com/F2Lv…
First read #Catch22 in Year 7 after walking into English and asking the teacher about the novels piled up on her desk. She literally threw me a copy and I struggled with it for about a month. I have read it about five times since then and cannot wait: youtube.com/watch?v=…
- George Lilley: I think the reason Hattie's reputation has diminished in NZ… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Michael Barry: Interesting that Hattie was considered too close to the NZ g… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Michael Barry: "content knowledge, empathy and engaging explanation skills"… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Michael Barry: You're right, these Australia-wide interventions have been (… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Michael Barry: This identifies one of the problems with Hattie's Visible Le… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
My Flickr Photos
- ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’? (54)
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (48)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (25)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (25)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)