explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, edutech, books, literature, travel, genealogy, music, photography, citizen science and the impact of social media. George Orwell is often featured. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged and highly valued!
- Deb: Will look out for The Year of Reading Dangerously - thanks D… on My #reading: February 2016
- Sarah: Thanks George, I am very fortunate that Mandy Lupton is in f… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- George Lilley: Dr Mandy Lupton has analysed many of the inquiry based studi… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Darcy Moore: Hi Sarah, Not sure. Are you on Twitter? If so maybe tweet @d… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Sarah: Hi Darcy, In 2017, Inquiry-based teaching was changed to an… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
My Flickr Photos
- ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’? (49)
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (48)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (25)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (25)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
The views expressed at this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.