On #Kastellorizo writing my book and academic paper about Orwell. Needed a rest & did a tourist thing by swimming in the “Blue Cave”. The entrance is very small. Trivia: ‘blue’ is never used by the Ancient Greeks in their literature or history to describe bodies of water. pic.twitter.com/ZQHp…
Thank you @StephenJonesMP for hosting a forum so students from @DaptoHigh & young leaders from schools in our electorate of #Whitlam can raise important political issues with their federal member: youtube.com/watch?v=… #NurturingDemocracy @InnessDaniel @andrew_fitz2811 #auspol
- Sarah: Thanks George, I am very fortunate that Mandy Lupton is in f… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- George Lilley: Dr Mandy Lupton has analysed many of the inquiry based studi… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Darcy Moore: Hi Sarah, Not sure. Are you on Twitter? If so maybe tweet @d… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Sarah: Hi Darcy, In 2017, Inquiry-based teaching was changed to an… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Lisa burnett: Hi Darcy , I am also wondering about the Edmodo code ? Thank… on ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1
My Flickr Photos
- ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’? (49)
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (48)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (25)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (25)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)