New evidence shows that education resource gaps between disadvantaged and advantaged schools in Australia are among the largest in the OECD and the world. This is a shameful record for a country that regards itself as egalitarian. via Trevor Cobbold. johnmenadue.com/trev…
- Jenn Tsun: currently reading 1984 for the umpteenth time, it's still th… on Did Orwell smoke opium in Burma?
- DavidCaledonia: Lot of stuff about Blair that I have never read before, as a… on Orwell’s Scottish Ancestry & Slavery*
- Peter Duby: An interesting article Darcy. While rue Cardinal Lemoine is… on Orwell in Paris: War Correspondent*
- Karen Yager: Brilliant post Darcy. It is so true that students need a lib… on The #hashtag and the #citizen: living with #paradox
- Darcy Moore: Thanks Richard. I checked out your blog and particularly enj… on George Orwell and William Shakespeare
My Flickr Photos