explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, edutech, books, literature, travel, genealogy, music, photography, citizen science and the impact of social media. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged and highly valued!
- George Lilley: THanks Duane i will read it. Thanks for the summary that hel… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Duane E Swacker: No doubt, George that it is "a lot of read". And most will n… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- George Lilley: Thanks Duane,a very useful paper but a lot ot read. Also, th… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Duane E Swacker: Suzy, May I suggest that you read Noel Wilson's work (if you… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Ted Lynch: wow, this throws all those rankings into doubt!… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
My Flickr Photos
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (47)
- ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’? (40)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (25)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (25)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
The views expressed at this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.