#Feedburner #RSS has serviced my blog without any need for maintenance or thought for well over a decade and it took me a while to work out how to even log into it today. I will be interested to hear what plans others make for their email subs readers @cogdog @Downes
“…had a long argument with Hurley who wants to be able to make ‘composite’ pictures for his exhibition” CEW Bean Wrote this post 10 years ago & remembered it now I know @Peter_Fitz's is writing about Hubert Wilkins, the other official WWI photographer. darcymoore.net/2011/…
- Andrew FitzSimons: A stark contrast to what we are experiencing in 2021.… on #Review #FlipTheSystemOz
- Jenn Tsun: currently reading 1984 for the umpteenth time, it's still th… on Did Orwell smoke opium in Burma?
- DavidCaledonia: Lot of stuff about Blair that I have never read before, as a… on Orwell’s Scottish Ancestry & Slavery*
- Peter Duby: An interesting article Darcy. While rue Cardinal Lemoine is… on Orwell in Paris: War Correspondent*
- Karen Yager: Brilliant post Darcy. It is so true that students need a lib… on The #hashtag and the #citizen: living with #paradox