Finnish Lessons by Pasi Sahlberg documents how Finland achieved educational success without going through the arduous and controversial process of implementing competition, school choice, and test-based accountability.
Have you read it? Has you local member of parliament?
explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, edutech, books, literature, travel, genealogy, music, photography, citizen science and the impact of social media. George Orwell is often featured. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged and highly valued!
- Karen Yager: Brilliant post Darcy. It is so true that students need a lib… on The #hashtag and the #citizen: living with #paradox
- Darcy Moore: Thanks Richard. I checked out your blog and particularly enj… on George Orwell and William Shakespeare
- Richard Dispatch: A fantastic post, for sure. I have also read every word Orwe… on George Orwell and William Shakespeare
- Mark Doyle: "Wanderings of a Spiritualist" turns up in antique bookshops… on Leon Gellert, George Orwell and Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Darcy Moore: Thanks for this interesting comment, Mark. I will check out… on Leon Gellert, George Orwell and Nineteen Eighty-Four
My Flickr Photos
The views expressed at this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.