GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, books, poetry, literature, music, photography & the impact of social media. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged & highly valued!
My Flickr Photos
- Felicity: I always read, everything I could get my hands on. I recall… on Reading for pleasure?
- Darcy Moore: Thanks Sue, Carla, Momo, Bianca, Carly and Cassandra. I appr… on Reading for pleasure?
- Cassandra Pride: Hi Darcy Have you read 'You Gotta BE the Book"? It's an insp… on Reading for pleasure?
- Carly Biddolph: I don't really remember what started my love of books. Mum t… on Reading for pleasure?
- Momo: My dad was the reader in my family. My early memories are of… on Reading for pleasure?
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (32)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- Education and Democracy (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (20)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
- Digital Education Revolution: School Development Day – Teacher Professional Learning (17)
- Intellectual Ancestries and Philosophies of Education (17)