GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, edutech, books, literature, travel, genealogy, music, photography, citizen science and the impact of social media. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged and highly valued!
- Jen Smith: Well done. Fantastic effort on this write up and on your stu… on Personalising Learning in the Age of Knowledge
- Ryan O'Neill: Thanks, Darcy, for the very generous review. I'm thrilled yo… on #TheirBrilliantCareers #review and my #reading in September
- Liz: Thanks for this review - very interesting (I have been laugh… on #TheirBrilliantCareers #review and my #reading in September
- Katy Lumkin: It is never a one size fit all. Hattie provides one perspect… on ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’?
- Trystan: Spot on Darcy… on #UtopiaforRealists #review and my #reading in May
My Flickr Photos
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (46)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- ‘The Cult of Hattie’: ‘wilful blindness’? (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (25)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (24)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
The views expressed at this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.