explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, books, poetry, literature, music, photography & the impact of social media. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged & highly valued!
My Flickr Photos
- Margot Lindgren: I have two ideas for your trip to NYC. For your girls you sh… on September-October 2015: My Reading
- Yolanda: Hi Darcy, I buy my books cheap from Basment Books next to Ce… on Where do you get your books?
- Darcy Moore: Thanks for taking the time to comment folks! @Wayne I think… on Where do you get your books?
- David Norris: Why wouldn't you buy second-hand books? Go to any charity st… on Where do you get your books?
- Deirdre: I buy ebooks for my Kindle, used mainly when off travelling… on Where do you get your books?
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (40)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (24)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (18)
- Digital Education Revolution: School Development Day – Teacher Professional Learning (17)