Nic Marks‘ TED presentation about what really matters is inspiring and deserving of a very wide, powerful and influential audience. Please watch it and share with your coleagues, students and friends.
explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, edutech, books, literature, travel, genealogy, music, photography, citizen science and the impact of social media. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged and highly valued!
- Paul: As you say Darcy, there is much to think about and a quick r… on The BOSTES Review
- Brendan Cookson: A cynic would believe the endless re-structuring and 'busy w… on The BOSTES Review
- Jane Hunter: This is such a BIG conversation and it's becoming more and m… on A big task!
- Jane Hunter: I sense your frustration too Darcy. We have a system that is… on The BOSTES Review
- Andrew FitzSimons: Much to consider here. My 12+ years as the principal of a pr… on The BOSTES Review
My Flickr Photos
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (43)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (25)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
- Digital Education Revolution: School Development Day – Teacher Professional Learning (17)
The views expressed at this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.