“If you don’t like change, you’re going to like irrelevance even less.” Source
This short talk explores the heart of the matter of change, for us, working as learning professionals, as we attempt to enjoy the benefits of technology happily. I suggest you take particular note of the ‘three pillars’ Stilgherrian recounts. I agree that this outlook is of fundamental importance.
explores learning, leadership, education, schooling, teaching, digital technologies, books, poetry, literature, music, photography & the impact of social media. Your commentary, collaboration and participation is encouraged & highly valued!
- ALARM (A Learning and Response Matrix) #1 (43)
- Reading… (29)
- Teachers and Social Media (27)
- 10 things a 'DET teacher' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (26)
- The first people I followed on twitter… (26)
- Education and Democracy (24)
- 10 IDEAS: blogED Prezi (23)
- Pen & Paper Exams (23)
- 10 questions for your child’s teacher (22)
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (21)
- ISER Conference Presentation – Web 2.0 & PLNs (21)
- The Best School Websites (21)
- The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’? (21)
- PLNs and PLEs (20)
- Social Reading: Fad or Future? (20)
- BYOD (in a post-DER world) (19)
- 10 things 'a faculty' can do in preparation for 1:1 (laptops) in classrooms (18)
- Cool Online Tools (18)
- Twitter Literati for English Teachers (18)
- Digital Education Revolution: School Development Day – Teacher Professional Learning (17)
The views expressed at this site are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer.