Far too often at conference ‘workshops’ are merely lectures in masquerade…not today!
Now that you have listened to my brief presentation, attempting to define the Web 2.0 and it’s impact, lets try and establish the beginnings of the Personal Learning Networks (PLN) discussed earlier.
You may wish to choose your path from the following suite of options (and be able to pursue a PLN post-conference):
- Read more about PLNs (here and here too) and check out some fine educational blogs
- Read more about Twitter or Del.icio.us or Google Reader
- Establish a Google Reader Account. You may wish to watch this video and another before commencing.*
- Establish a Del.icio.us account. This video may help.
- Establish your identity at Twitter. Here’s the (de riguer) video.
- A growing number of ETA members have blogs. For example, you may wish to check out Kelli’s blog and bookmark it using Del.icio.us before adding it to Google Reader.
- Here’s a good collection of resources and another video about about Web 2.0
- If you are interested in blogging, my earlier conference workshop post may get you started
*You can find all my saved videos (collected using VodPod) here.
It would much appreciated if you can post any comments about the workshop – and, stay in touch.